Configure Digital Pigeon to include a 'Todo' tag for newly received files
Configure Digital Pigeon to automatically apply a 'Todo' tag to any files that are received. We'll be able to use the 'Todo' flag to quickly filter received files.
1. From the 'Receive' section of the app, use the 'Edit' action to modify the desired (e.g. default) receive link
2. In the edit form that appears find the 'Tags' field and add the 'Todo' tag (use the 'New' button to create the tag if it doesn't already exist)
Use the new 'Todo' tag to show a simple to-do list for received files
Now when new files are received they'll include new 'Todo' tag which we can use to filter the list of uploads.
1. From the 'Receive' section of the app, click the sprocket/gear icon to the right of the search field to show the advanced search options.
2. In the search form that appears find the 'Tags' field and add the 'Todo' tag and click 'Search'
3. The list of uploads will update to show only those uploads that include the 'Todo' tag ordered by the date the files were received
4. Select an upload from the list and download its files and remove the 'Todo' tag via the x highlighted in red below